Monday, April 22, 2019

Easter Cake

I hope everyone had a great Easter! I love everything about Easter! I love what it stands for and all the fun activities that go on during this time, not to mention, it means Spring time!! 

I made this Easter cake for a little get together we had with some friends and it was so fun to celebrate with them! This cake was white cake layers with American buttercream and a white chocolate drip. I dyed the inside layers to match the adorable sprinkles from Sweetapolita. I LOVE HER SPRINKLE MIXES! They are so cute and provide such fun texture and shapes to your cake. If you look close enough, you can see little Easter bunnies and ducks in the sprinkle mix!

Cake layer recipe by: bakingwithblondie.com
American buttercream recipe: cakebycourtney.com
Edges: cakesafe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment