Sunday, December 15, 2019

Pokemon Cake - Luke's 5th Birthday Cake

Happy birthday to my favorite 5 year old! My oldest had a birthday and has currently been obsessed with all things Pokemon. I was sort of hoping that we would surpass this phase, but he had some close friends get him hooked and now that is all he wants to watch and is obsessed with collecting the cards. On a positive note, he has learned to sound out more words because of the unique names of all the Pokemon! I was excited to see his reaction to this cake and right when he saw it he said, "Mom, I said I wanted Bulbasaur, not Pikachu!" I laughed so hard! He never actually told me that and I didn't actually ask. But he still loved it and all is well! Chocolate cake layers and a traditional buttercream exterior. He is already dreaming of his next birthday cake and which Pokemon he wants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment