Friday, March 30, 2018

Macaroons

I've been experimenting with Macaroons lately. They have not been easy, but they have been delicious! There is such an intricate process to these babies, and the steps need to be precise. With that being said, I have watched YouTube channel one after another to make sure I'm doing them correctly. I've researched a lot of recipes trying to figure out the basic nature of them. I also ordered Macaroon silicon baking sheets to help me measure my circles just right. It's been fun trying to figure them out! I've tried 4 batches, 3 different recipes, and they have all turned out different. My last attempt was probably my best so far. My 3rd attempt, I didn't even take a picture of because it was so bad :(
#1 Attempt
#2 Attempt

#4 Attempt

No comments:

Post a Comment