Saturday, June 9, 2018

Biscoff Cookie Birthday Cake

We recently moved to La Grange, Kentucky which is so fun because we actually have some family living close by. It's been so fun watching my kiddos play with their cousins. It was recently my nephews birthday and he called me on the phone to ask for a birthday cake. The conversation was pretty funny but I just thought it was so sweet that he called to personally ask me to make his cake. He requested a red Biscoff Cookie Cake, which is my personal favorite, so of course I was going to make it for him. He loved it and I like how it turned out, as well! 

I tried something a little different with the design because red dye actually has a bitter after taste, so I did this technique which still gives it the color but not too much of the bitter frosting taste. My niece was over at our house while I was decorating it and saw those silver ball sprinkles and thought they would look pretty neat on there, so we sprinkled a few of them on. It was the perfect addition!  

Recipe By: CakeByCourtney

No comments:

Post a Comment